Practical Steps for Achieving Life Goals
Do you know where you want to be 10 or 20 years from now? Do you feel like you have more responsibilities than any one person should have to bear? Have you thought about the legacy you want to leave behind someday?
Setting goals is an integral part of living life to the fullest. Each of us needs to ask ourselves these questions, taking an honest look at what’s most important to us and which goals we long to achieve.
We all have goals, but the truth is, few people actually know how to take purposeful steps toward achieving those goals. In this seminar, we’ll show you some tools that will help you organize, analyze, and realize the valued goals in your life—objectives for both your professional life and your personal life.
First, we’ll discuss the true nature of a goal, what role organization plays in the goal-setting process, and the various stages you’ll pass through on the exciting road to achieving your goals. Then we’ll move on to cover:
- The seven categories of goals
- Set goals, including conducting a personal assessment
- Walk through the goal-setting process, step by step
- Why you should be organized
- Writing a personal mission statement
- Ending procrastination
- Getting motivated and staying motivated
- Putting things in perspective
Take an honest look at your life and learn how to set and accomplish your goals.