Proven Strategies for Improving Productivity
Do you feel like there’s never enough time? Does the clock seem to jump ahead while your productivity lags behind? In today’s day and age, this is commonplace. Most of us feel like we need to make more time, but we never seem to find it!
Attend this seminar to discover how to rearrange the time you already have by taking it away from non-productive activities and adding it to productive ones. This seminar will show you, step by step, how to make that valuable time and raise productivity through the art of time management.
We’ll show you how to organize your life and take control of the hours in your day, all while keeping the right perspective about the things that are important. Want to know what you’ll learn? We’ll show you how to:
- Organize your work space
- Create a master list to prioritize your work
- Use a daily planner to track projects and allocate time for each one
- Control appointments that seem to steal all of your time
- Manage meetings and conversations
- Communicate efficiently via voice mail and e-mail
- Write memos, business plans, etc., quickly and clearly
We know you’ll agree, this seminar is time well spent. After two informative hours of step-by-step time management techniques, you’ll be prepared to start your journey toward a simpler life—one in which you control your time, instead of it controlling you!