Executive Plan of Action
Identify the core process(es) and key process variances, document the current organization structure and understand how it is helping or hindering your organization, summarize assessment findings, and plan next steps for change.
CORPORATE CULTURE: Where We Stand Now
In order to get to where you want to go, you need to know where you are at.
- Analyze strengths
- Identify areas for improvement
- Declare principles and values
VISION AND MISSION: Our Strategy
If your business is not performing as you want, it is because your vision is not clearly defined.
- Who are we? What do we do best? — How do we do it? Who is our market?
- Future of the organization: Creating and implementing our business vision
- Creating our mission statement
OPERATIONAL GOALS: Where We Want to Go
Have a plan. Work your plan. In this session, we identify goals, set objectives, and draft action plans.
- GOALS: Overall, departmental, personal productivity, and people development
- We need to identify critical success factors
- Priority of overall and departmental goals
- Training plan
BENCHMARKING AND TRACKING
Inspect what you expect
- Set the standards for performance
- Determine how to track and chart progress
- Benchmarking: Needs identifier, comparative analysis, and plan
- Key result areas
- Evaluating progress
Success Breeds Success!
- Tangible proof of your success!
- Personal management accomplishments
- Business accomplishments
- Revise/refine objectives in action plan
- Continuous planning